Once Upon a time...Over seven years ago I became friends with this funny, good looking, sweet talkin guy. After months of him laying it on thick with his charm and smooth lines, I called his bluff, "Why don't you quit sweet talking me and ask me out" (or something like that). My ploy worked and he did just that. To my surprise he had more than just looks and charm, he was an all-around great guy. I was in LIKE. I liked how I felt with this guy, more than any other person I've met.
Little did I know that this guy would be the answer to my prayers, changing my life and the course of it ENTIRELY. The middle of this story is Good there's; romance, comedy, action (with three boys, that's a given), and a fair share of drama. But it's getting late.
I just want to wish You, the most amazing husband I've ever had a Very Happy Anniversary. I feel extremely grateful to be your wife. Thank you for putting up with me and making my life so great (You will never know how much I honestly mean that). I really look forward to the many years I get to spend with you. Thanks for a great day of being with you.
Love Always- Me
Oh ...P.S. You can quit sweet talkin me now, if you wanna make out just ask!!!
P.S.S. Scanner broken, pictures later.
5 comments:
You guys are so cool...hopefully you don't think that we are too wild n' crazy!!! Happy Anniversary!!
That Matt...he's a keeper.
Linzee, That is the sweetest post. You two were made for each other. And I am lucky enough to be related!!!!
April
Cute Post! Happy Anniversary! Lets get together soon!
That was so cute! And yes I think you lucked out for sure. He is the best Dad ever, you can just tell how much his boys (and you!) love him. Happy Anniversary
Post a Comment