When this sweet, brown eyed boy was born, I just knew he would be just like his dad...easy going, quiet, and utterly perfect (since Brax had my attitude it only seemed fair). It turns out, on the outside he is just like his dad and the inside is bursting with traits from me- mischief, lots of energy, and the strongest will imaginable.
We have long awaited "The Terrible Two's" to be at an end. With Bo getting stitches 4 times and staples once from his Kamikaze stunts, him getting into everything, and just being plain rowdy, we hoped him turning three would make all the trouble come to an end. To our surprise, and our disappointment, he turned three last month and the attitude got stronger!
He really is the funniest little guy. With those big brown eyes, low voice, and his funny sense of humor it's hard to get mad as often as we should. I just hope this is a stage and not permanent. And I'm going to keep dreaming that our next little guy will be easy going and less rowdy than his two older brothers...yeah right!!!
5 comments:
YEAH!!!!!! I am so happy you finished your blog, and it looks GREAT! I can't wait to read everything you have to say because I love listening to you and I miss you a lot!
I love that little Bo. Yeah, 3 hasn't been that great to us yet either :)
Keep on bloggin'
Love ya'
Nice ONE post you SLACKER!!!!!
Hop to it!
look who it is!
Hey you I just saw your name on Abby & jeffs blog...I didn't know you had a blog! Fun! You just need to do some posting now!!! :)
I am so glad you have a blog. Hey my friend Shally just moved in to Twin Creeks are they still in your ward. You will love her! miss you.
Post a Comment